The course distance has been extended to 2.5km with a number of obstacles including mud and water.
The race will be in staggered waves every 10mins.
Children had the option of running 2 laps, this is to cater for the fitter participants that may find 2.5km too easy.
On the day:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and whilst registering
- You must have ID and a signed waiver with you, this can be located under the “About” tab and in the insurance section if you don’t sign a waiver unfortunately you cannot participate
- If you are registering a team, all team members must be in the same age category or in a similar age group.
- If you are a team, one guardian must come to the registration tent to collect your wristbands and hand in your waivers, they are then responsible for handing them out to each participant in that team and ensuring you all know your start times
- There will be no shower facilities on site but there will be a wash down area you can avail of to clean off the bulk of the mud
- On the day there will be the option to purchase tea/coffee and hot food
- No children will be allowed to leave the venue without being accompanied by an adult. We will have a collection point for you to arrange to collect your child/children and we also will have a child officer on site if any children become temporarily lost or if there are any problems.
- Due to the nature of the race, accidents can happen. We will have fully qualified medics on the day to deal with any injuries as they occur
- We do ask, especially in the car park that you drive safely and slowly to avoid any accidents
- Guardians are fully responsible for their children on the day so we kindly ask that you keep a good eye on them as children excited have a tendency to run off
- Our number one priority is the children’s safety; our 2nd priority is that everyone has a fantastic day with lots of fun and laughter.
- The event is an all weather event so please dress accordingly on the day. In the event of extreme weather conditions, we will notify you of the status of the race 48 hours in advance. If a race is postponed you will be given the option of a full refund or the option to transfer onto the next upcoming race.